Caring and friendly day nurseries in Bishopston and Ashley Down, Bristol
Here at Ashgrove Park and Clyde House day nurseries for children, our aim is to provide a stimulating, spacious and secure environment. We have been providing our local community with quality childcare since 1988.
Our day nurseries provide resources, opportunities, experiences and activities to meet each child's needs and we treat every child as an individual.
Planning is based around the children's interests with some adult led activities and each child has a learning journal which is completed by their key worker, recording their learning and developmental progress through observation. We will encourage your children to develop skills in the seven areas of learning as set out in the Early Years Foundation Stage.
The majority of our children are local, coming from locations including Bishopton, St Andrews, Horfield and Filton.
We work from the Early Years Foundation Stage which has 7 areas of learning:
- Communication and language
- Personal, social and emotional development
- Physical development
- Expressive arts and designs
- Mathematical development
- Understanding the world
Our day nurseries offer:
- Full day sessions
- Morning sessions from 8.15am - 12.15pm (lunch offered until 1.15pm)
- Afternoon sessions from 1.15pm - 5.15pm (lunch offered from 12.15pm)
- Mid morning - milk and fruit
- Lunchtime - nutritious, wholesome freshly cooked meals every day, fruit salad or yoghurt pudding
- Mid-afternoon - tea, wholemeal sandwiches, wraps, fruit bread, salad, etc
We also take into consideration special dietary requirements and have a sugar free policy. We are part of the flexible free entitlement scheme and accept all types of childcare vouchers
For a fun and stimulating environment that encourages your child's development, call Ashgrove Park and Clyde House Day Nurseries on 0117 951 3123 or 0117 924 7488